When modifying animations, there is a cap to the amount of image points allowed for some image frames.
For my project; I had to replace the animation's frames with better ones, so I deleted all the frames except the one with the most image points that I needed, so I did that and added the new frames, I then applied the maximum number of image points that I had on the first frame to the whole animation (so I didn't have to go to each of the new frames and individually add the image points I wanted and I used the button that allows you to automatically add that), then I moved to frame 1 and deleted some image points. I did the same with frame 2, then on frame 3 I realised I needed a bit more so I added additional image points to that frame, and that is where it stopped working, I only needed a few more image points for it, and for some reason the rest of the animation is able to have more than 21 image points.
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
Demonstrates the inability to assign additional image points where the designer has to replace frames for an animation due to a change in graphics.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Step 1 - Have about 10 animation frames for a sprite.
- Step 2 - Assign a reasonable number of image points like 30 image points to the first frame
- Step 3 - For each image point on frame 0, assign it to the whole animation
- Step 4 - Delete all frames but frame 0 (keep at least one of the frames with all the image points you assigned)
- Step 5 - Add new frames until there is 10 and then use the first frame (frame 0) (with all the image points to assign to whole animation)
- Step 6 - Go to Frame 1 and delete some image but not all of them, do the same for frame 2
- Step 7 - On Frame 3, delete 20 image points (assuming you have 30 image points as previously said, do not delete all of the image points),
- Step 8 - Try to add additional image points and see if it stops you from adding image points after a certain amount.
You cannot add additional image points to a certain frame.
I expect to be able to add as many image points as I want to.
- Chrome: NO
- FireFox: NO
- Internet Explorer: NO
Operating System and Service Pack
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro v 10.0.14393 Build 14393
Construct 2 Version ID
Release 244 (64-bit) Built at 15:05:13 on April 19, 2017