When using layout scale it seems there is a misalignment between the mouse and touch objects. When using an event that relies upon the specifics of where you are clicking or touching the layout (such as creating an object where the user has clicked or touched, as in my case), then a created object will be in the completely wrong place.
CAPX link here (because for some reason this form kept resetting when I tried to attach it here)
http://www.scirra.com/arcade/addicting- ... dens-world
Description of Capx
This capx loads the whole game, using layout scale to resize layouts to fit the Scirra Arcade window constraints.
It is the 'tutorial level' Event Sheet that you'll be interested in, specifically the 'HUD' Group.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Step 1 - Load tutorial Level
- Step 2 - Use Space to attack small trees and collect wood
- Step 3 - Once you have 4 or more wood, press 'U' to open menu and click on the bed
- Step 4 - Click yes to build bed
- Step 5 - You will be asked to click on the layout to choose where the bed will be built
The bed is built somewhere in the complete wrong place (usually off-screen)
The bed will be built where the user clicks usually (in a build without layout scaling)
- Chrome: YES
- FireFox: YE)
- Internet Explorer: YES
Operating System and Service Pack
____ Your operating system and service pack ____
Windows 7, latest SP I think
Construct 2 Version ID