IAP problem

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
  • hi i have made a very good game and im going to release it in google play but when i use official iap plugin i get a build error in intel xdk i read some where phonegap iap plugin doesn't have this problem but I can't find a free download link please upload it somewhere for me or give me a free download link i really need that. thanks

• guys i need your help for some reasons i can't pay the phonegap iap plugin please help me

• agent2557 I am sorry but what you are asking is an act of piracy and I think cranberrygame would feel disappointed if we share it. Besides, he did offer a reasonable price of $7.59 and 96+ (currently 85 plugins).

• hi i have made a very good game and im going to release it in google play but when i use official iap plugin i get a build error in intel xdk i read some where phonegap iap plugin doesn't have this problem but I can't find a free download link please upload it somewhere for me or give me a free download link i really need that. thanks

You realize you need a license for Construct 2 before even publishing if you plan on making money with the game right? Also, nothing is free. So don't google for free plugins either. You can get banned from here AND get banned by Google if they know you are distributing without a license + stolen plugins from a 3rd party.

Think before you post

• agent2557

you can buy construct2 cordova plugins from

1) http://cranberrygame.github.io/request_ ... a_plugins/ ($5)

or

2) scirra store https://www.scirra.com/store/construct2 ... ugins-1662 ($7.59)

1) and 2) is same plugins (1 is more cheaper because of no scirra fee)

Thanks

Thanks for your reply

• cranberrygame thank you for your reply the fact is that i live in a country which has bank sanctions (iran) and unfortunately i can't have a international card like visa or mastercard i bought construct 2 licence by a lot of difficulty but i can't buy your product from here be sure as soon as i can get a card i will pay you 10x the price it's really painful to live in a big prison named iran. i hate software piracy but i had no choice except asking the community to give me the plugin at least does any body have an idea how to make it work by official construct 2 iap plugin where i must enter the biling id.? what should i do to prevent it from build failure

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • agent2557 - If you bought your license, You should also receive your license badge. But currently I don't see it. If you can't have cranberry's plugin, You can try this but this method only works for some people. https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/4848/h ... osswalkxdk

• I also have no badge but I do have a C2 License. It's a kind of magic .

agent2557 do you need consumable products or non-consumable (like premium account)? C2 IAP plugin work fine by itself with buying non-consumables (however you cannot restore purchases). So if you have an error in XDK check the build log. At the end you should see the error reason.

BTW... Scirra should buy IAP plugin from cranberrygame and make it official (or rebuild the existing one). I can imagine how irritating it is to struggle buying C2 license (in his case) and then you cannot use IAP... where IAP (and AdMob) are the most wanted (to work) plugins.

• & - You really should request one from , After all, they will have to give those to you two since you bought the license. I agree , Scirra should really buy the IAP and Admob plugins from cranberrygame or atleast a license subscription of use to fix the issues.

• What is odd is that you can afford a C2 license, and one for the store, but you can't afford to buy a plug.

It's not like you have no alternative. You could make your own plug, or use some other opensource lib to make the game.

Are you saying the cheapest thing, the one thing you can make yourself is the one thing you have to pirate?

• I think you're all missing a very BIG point. He shouldn't even have to consider pirating Cranberry's work. The official IAP should work. Period.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)