Game wont Export in Embed Style

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Single Track kit that includes wav files for the Beat, Lead, Sub and the MP3 loop.
  • Problem Description

My partner is trying to host our game on a website and is having difficulties. After trying to export multiple versions, it appears that Construct 2 is not exporting the Embed style appropriately. The export does not align top left, there's no noticeable different in the html, and its having issues with my partner's website. They described the issue to me like this

[quote:22lg6g1w]The issue I am running into is that the game is centering on the window size, not my site containing div.

It looks like the js is minified so wondering if you would be able to adjust to center to my parent div (<div id="bagGameContent"> )?

Description of Capx

a simple blank game with a single button

Download of Capx

The forum isn't allowing me to attach the file so I've uploaded it to my dropbox

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/672 ... ectly.capx

Steps to Reproduce Bug

Open project file and export for html website with Embed style

Observed Result

Export appears to be the same as Normal style_

Expected Result

Export should align top left and play nice with iframes

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (YES)
    • FireFox: (YES)
    • Internet Explorer: (YES)

Operating System and Service Pack

8.1 and 7 SP2

Construct 2 Version ID

r168

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing as not a bug: letterbox scale mode is identical when exported either as 'embed' or 'normal' mode, since letterbox scale is already suitable for embedding. 'Embed' is only different when fullscreen-in-browser is set to 'off'.

iframes work just fine on our own Arcade, so there must be a problem with your embedding page's markup.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)