Proportions and coordinates are not correct in fullscreen scaling off mode, when the zoom mode of the page at launch is at something different than 100%
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
A simple layout with no fullscreen scaling that will save a screenshot for comparison purposes.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- start the layout preview at 100% zoom, see that the layout looks correct / as in Construct 2
- set the preview page's zoom to something else than 100%, so for example 75%
- start the layout preview again or reload the page -> proportions / coordinates are wrong
Proportions (sprites to window size) and coordinates are wrong (in relation to for example mouse.x / mouse.y).
(difference shown between starting at 100% zoom and 90%)
coordinates being messed up:
in this example the blue sprite cube's origin is at the middle of the blue cube. Mouse was at roughly the middle of the white window, mouse.x was at 2 as the text shows. The sprite's x coordinate was set to mouse.x, so the cubes should be centered. Instead they are in the left part of the window.
Window size should probably size set up in the project multiplied by the zoom factor. Setting a sprite's position to mouse.x and mouse.y will set it's position to where the mouse pointer is when the sprite's origin is at it's middle.
- Chrome: (I will not install this browser, someone else may test it)
- FireFox: (YES)
- Internet Explorer: (YES)
- Opera: (YES)
- NW.js: (does not have a page zoom functionality I think, so not relevant there)
Operating System and Service Pack
win 7 64bit most recent sp
Construct 2 Version ID