Export to black screen

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Adjusting the game screen for different resolutions (Letterbox scale)
  • Link to .capx file (required!):

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44188718/Help/JetAttack%21.capx

Steps to reproduce:

1. Try to export any project

2. Host it on dropbox

3. Blackscreen

Observed result:

Blackscreen (It runs in preview)

Expected result:

To run as it does in preview

Operating system & service pack:

Windows 7, SP1

Construct 2 version:

r149 (steam)

Note, the game works here

Also, I'm able to export other games so I don't think it is an issue with dropbox.

• Can you provide any error messages that were in the browser error console or link us to the uploaded game that is not working? Most of the time, a black screen after export is either due to server misconfiguration, or you just forgot to upload all the files.

Also, the .capx file is corrupt - it's missing a bunch of project files. That might explain it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Can you provide any error messages that were in the browser error console or link us to the uploaded game that is not working? Most of the time, a black screen after export is either due to server misconfiguration, or you just forgot to upload all the files.

Also, the .capx file is corrupt - it's missing a bunch of project files. That might explain it.

Ok I checked the chrome console, it was failing to load a logo. If you remember a while back when my project was randomly corrupted and I had to manually repair it, evidently my logos were 0x0, and the code was trying to reference them. It was a simple as reloading them. Thanks for the help.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)