Development Blocking Web-App-Kit-Node For MacosX Don't Work

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Node Downloader is a plugin for download file for Construct 3 and construct 2 game engine
  • Problem Description

Development Blocking Web-App-Kit-Node For MacosX Don't Work

Description of Capx

I can't give you an example... but you can test by yourself compiling for mac os x web nod kit (FOR DESKTOP) you can compile any game you want... but this function don't work!!!

I have also tryed to compile your demo game ...Space Blaster...But This don't work...don't start!!!don't run!!!!

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• compiling for mac os x web nod kit (FOR DESKTOP)
    • You can compile any game you want.
    • But This don't work.

Observed Result

Nothing happens... The App don't Run

Expected Result

The App Should Start

Operating System and Service Pack

I have tested this problem on mac 10.7.5 than on macos x on 10.8.5....now i have also upgraded my computer to 10.9.2 .....But Don't work....  Can you help me????

Construct 2 Version ID

163stable release , 167.2 beta

Bye Lestroso

• fasasoftware This has been an on going issue for me as well. I just had to make an announcement on Kickstarter that the MAC and Linux builds of our game are delayed until the issues are resolved. I have two macs and my game just goes black screen on loading or starts loading and get stuck half way. I've had beta testers with different macs report the same problem back to me. It's a Node Webkit issue I believe, not C2 as far as I know.

• Can't reproduce, exports and runs on OS X 10.9 just fine here. Check the file has execute permission; sometimes copying files from Windows to Mac changes the permissions. This is not a Construct 2 issue, it's just how Macs work.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi folks.

I found the way to run the Web-App-Kit-Node For MacosX.

You only have to click the app from another Mac. Via ethernet.

This works for me.

Construct 2 Release 173 (64-bit)

Macs with Mavericks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)