I'm not sure if this is a genuine bug or a result of something I've scripted wrong, feel free to delete this post if it turns out to be the latter. As it stands, when exporting my Capx to cocoonjs and compiling, the game launches, but when I tap the start game button, the game is meant to load the next layout, but instead, nothing happens. To further diagnose the issue I changed the default layout from the main menu to the game itself and re-exported; the game played fine but when I attempted to return to the main menu or restart the game, nothing happened. Interestingly enough, this problem does not appear to manifest when launching the game from a zip using the cocoonjs launcher.
Attach a Capx
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
The above folder contains a link to the Capx as well as the signed APK and zipped CocoonJS export
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Launch zip file with CocoonJS Launcher
- (after the countdown has finished) Press the pause button
- Attempt to restart the game or switch menus, observe that the game allows you to do so.
- Install the signed APK and attempt to carry out the above instructions
The game does not respond to the restart and quit button, but still allows you to unpause
If the restart button was pressed, the game should have restarted
- None. This problem only happens on device
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 7 64 bit
Construct 2 Version ID