Cannot adjust layout size Y dimension

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
220 Food Sprites in 16x16 pixel size. Perfect for items for a retro style game.
  • I'd attach a .capx, but it's not really relevant.

For some reason, in r82, when I try to edit the Y size of my layout (using the menu on the left of the interface when the layout is in context), I keep getting a check failure, and it is impossible to change the Y dimension of my layout.

The particular crash report is:

---------------------------

Construct 2 Check failure

Check failure! This is probably a bug:

Unknown layout property modified!

Condition: false

File: Bars\PropertiesBar - Layout.cpp

Line: 217

Function: void __cdecl LayoutPropertyChangedHandler::OnPropertyChanged(const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &)

Build: release 82 (64-bit) checked

Component: Construct 2 IDE

(Last Win32 error: 0)

You are using a 'checked' release of Construct 2, intended for testing, which causes certain errors to be reported this way. Hit Ctrl+C to copy this messagebox - it's useful information for the developers, so please include it with any bug reports! Click 'Abort' to quit (unsaved data will be lost!),'Retry' to turn off messages for this session and continue, or 'Ignore' to continue normally.

Abort   Retry   Ignore   

Cheers!

• I have the same problem, can't adjust the height of the layout, when I change, occurs an error and nothing change.

Using the C2 Free edition 64bit.

• I should have added: standard edition, 64bit windows.

• Same as this bug.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • any idea about when the next update comes around?

• Guif0DA soon!

• As i see it is a version bug, installed it on 3 different computers and the same bug everywhere, i guess we should stick to version r80 until the next update is available.

• As i see it is a version bug, installed it on 3 different computers and the same bug everywhere, i guess we should stick to version r80 until the next update is available.

where I can download r80 then? so I can continue my project?

• r80.2

• Thanks ;)

problem is I can't open my project on an older C2.. so I will need to wait for a bug fix

ty anyway ;)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)