103.2 preview bug

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • Ashley

Firefox

bug preview by N7Effect, on Flickr

Java bug by N7Effect, on Flickr

Chrome

chrome bug by N7Effect, on Flickr

chrome bug 2 by N7Effect, on Flickr

I cant get my game to preview all the time if at all anymore sad panda. When it did the game ran 60 FPS its a boost from last release and the destroy objects bug is gone. ???? now Preview is hating on me.

I will also upload my .Capx to you Private

Sent u Email with my .Capx

Ericu2ksmokerhr@gmail.com

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I just tried for the last 2 hours to figure out whats wrong I deleted everything from a scene in my game all global variables and events and it still wont preview.????

• That's strange, tryed to reinstall the program?

• Ok I figured out what was wrong it was my fault all along.

I guess the previous releases just didnt detect my error in code ??? I dont know.

I had an EVERY TICK Event set to put an object in a position that didn't exist. woops.

just weird how its only now caused a problem. oh well fixed

Ashley

sorry it was my fault

• Erndog2k - hmm, it would be better if Construct 2 did something like handle it quietly rather than throw up those ugly error messages. Can you reproduce the problem in a new .capx file so I can investigate?

• Erndog2k - hmm, it would be better if Construct 2 did something like handle it quietly rather than throw up those ugly error messages. Can you reproduce the problem in a new .capx file so I can investigate?

Edit.

Ashley

After finding the problem, it wont let me reproduce it? Granted I also rolled back my system two days getting rid of any changes from Construct 2 and windows update and myself. Then reupdated windows. Also uninstalled Construct 2 and reinstalled. and changed/deleted the events that I thought was causing problem.

I Then reloaded my broken version and it works perfectly fine????

Maybe it was an error caused by Construct 2 v103 that was lingering until I rolled back system? Or maybe Construct 2 is so advanced its developed a personality lol

Whatever the case its unreproducible.

I recommend all to fully wipe old Construct 2 versions and user changes then reinstall.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)