[R72] Preview issue

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • It happens with any game, I've seen a similar thread but there were no errors posted. Tried in FF, Chrome, and IE9. Server apps on machine have been here since before I tried the trial (few months ago) XAMPP and VNC/RDP. The old projects or any new project will do the same thing, tried with several variations. Was running free version this morning, although I don't recall the previous version. Get the grey screen inside the frame no matter what I seem to try. Any advise or thoughts would be appreciated.

I also disabled any program that may be running with any ports open although I'm 100% sure there is nothing utilizing port 50000 or conflicting with it.

Here's the output in FF

Warning: Unknown property 'border-radius'. Declaration dropped.

Source File: localhost/preview.html

Line: 25

Which refers to this:

#canvasBox

{

background: #616161;

border: 1px solid #8F8F8F;

padding: 15px;

-moz-border-radius: 10px;

-->      -webkit-border-radius: 10px;

border-radius: 10px;

}

Edit: Was able to generate a couple more errors (or was more observant and discovered a couple more...

Error: console is not defined

Source File: localhost/preview_prelude.js

Line: 23

• That warning isn't important and probably not relevant - are you sure there are no other errors?

• Just added an edit to the post, sorry would have replied if i knew you were going to be so quick to reply haha.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Oh, are you still on Firefox 3.6?

• Sorry not an intent to bump topic, I updated FF And it seems to load w/o errors now. IEexplore seems to work w/ a refresh after an initial load, no IE errors now(even though it took a refresh to do it.. Ok never mind it did once, isn't refreshing into a loaded state anymore (IExplore). Still seems to be ok still in FF after update.

Hmm ok if i refresh IExplore W/o debugger open (F12) no response. but if I open it then refresh it opens fine and only console output is:

LOG: Using Canvas 2D renderer

• Was one prior to 8.0.1 am now 8.0.1

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)