Error when attempting to upload game to arcade

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
You can upload screenshots and photos to your server very easily.
  • I can't really reproduce the template since there are no problems with the actual software, but basically what's happening is when I try to "update game details" for my game this error message comes up:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Not found

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Not found

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Not found]

V4Arcade_Viewgame.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +3038

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +106

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +68

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3785

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.7.3130.0

Same thing for Chrome and Edge (don't have any other browsers), and I can't edit the file because when I try to go to the upload files page it automatically redirects me to the game details page. Sorry if I'm being stupid or I should have tried to use the template anyway, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)