This is a bug.
In real time using the Turret and LOS combination Turret target mode incorrectly interpreted and not separately for each facility, and according to a certain sequence all at once (I'm guessing that every tick). This raises a major problem in the Turret no longer respond correctly to the target and not correctly using target mode.
The problem is bypassed through the "For Each" but then there is a problem elsewhere.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
There are several different ways to provoke this error. Try Turret and LOS combinations for multitargeting. Use solid walls.
One of them:
0. Turret range = LOS range; LOS view - 360
1. The first target must be visible only for first Turret.
2. The first target must be behind the wall from the second Turret and not seeable for LOS.
3. The second target must be visible only for the second Turret.
4. All three steps must be performed one after the other.
Better one time show, than 1000 times tell.
As soon as the second target becomes visible in the second Turret, LOS begins to "ignore" solid wall, because Turret target mode stops functioning correctly (or nearest, or fiurest, every time difference)
Turret and LOS combination - Turret target mode incorrectly interpreted and not separately for each facility, and according to a certain sequence all at once (I'm guessing that every tick).
- Chrome: (YES)
- FireFox: (YES)
- Internet Explorer: (YES)
Operating System and Service Pack
Construct 2 Version ID
I try only 176 and 216.
*.capx here: holder.lt/capx/TurretAndLOS.capx