Black screen when exporting project with ads in IntelXdk

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Everytime I use AdMob ads in my project,after I export it into Intelxdk I simulate It but all It shows is a black screen and the same goes when I do the finished build,but if I do It without the ads the game works perfectly fine.I'm using the latest versions of both C2 (r239) and IntelXdk (3759)

• Everytime I use AdMob ads in my project,after I export it into Intelxdk I simulate It but all It shows is a black screen and the same goes when I do the finished build,but if I do It without the ads the game works perfectly fine.I'm using the latest versions of both C2 (r239) and IntelXdk (3759)

Same happens on my end. But I guess the problem is, that the corodva admob plugin will not be installed.

I tried to add it manually at the Plugin Management Tab. But the plugin did not appear after adding.

Maybe it's an issue with the latest intel xdk version.

https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums ... pic/646110

I don't want to update to the latest beta, but maybe it's worth a try.

Regards

Andy

• I've had the same problem with the previous version of IntelXdk(3641) as well.There sure are many more people facing this problem and someone must have found a solution.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • So I'm not having this exact problem (with the black screen) but I AM running into the problem were you cant add or remove plugins from Construct projects in XDK (which could be causing the black screen).

I've tried with the current and previous version of XDK.

I'm using the latest beta of Construct 2 also btw and the issue remains.

It is incredibly simply to reproduce for me - make a new Construct 2 project. I used the portrait HD. Exported via Cordova. Opened as new project in XDK - tried to add a plugin (core or 3rd party) and nothing happens. Also you cant remove plugins either.

Maybe I should open a new thread for clarity?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)