Setting up Animations for sprites using the Animation Window, when you Right-Click to bring up the Options, all Options are greyed out. But oddly they are still selectable - through me to begin with.
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
This is just the beginning of a tutorial for a 2D Pixel Platform game, nothing elaborate.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
1) Click Layout Screen and Select Sprite From Window Objects
2) Import/Open a Sprite Sheet .png
3) Click the Animations Window to attempt to edit.
4) Right-Click to open Options Menu
5) All Text is Greyed out, but still selectable.
Animations Window Right-Click Menu Greyed Out
Right Click Menu text to be dark/black, not Greyed Out
- Chrome: (NO)
- FireFox: (NO)
- Internet Explorer: (NO)
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 10, 64Bit Latest MS Updates of 13/05/2018 (Not relevant)
Construct 2 Version ID