After using "Apply to whole animation" in the Origin Point menu, it does not appear in the Undo history.
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
A Capx containing a sprite. No need to run it, just gotta open up the animation editor.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
1. Open Capx.
2. Open up the Animation Editor for the Sprite.
3. Notice how the origin point for frame 0 is at the bottom of the image.
4. Notice how the rest of the frames origin points are at the center.
5. Make sure you are on Frame 0, and go into the Origin Point options and click "Apply to whole animation".
6. Works fine, all frames now have the same Origin Point.
7. Close the Animation editor.
8. Click Undo.
9. Notice how it doesn't actually undo the "Apply to whole animation" process. (I think it doesn't popup in the Undo history either)
Can't undo "Apply to whole animation".
Should be able to undo
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 7 64bit
Construct 2 Version ID