Node webkit export questions

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Node Downloader is a plugin for download file for Construct 3 and construct 2 game engine
  • So I decided to change the game's "name" field, to have its full name - "Cute Rokko Chan & friends" instead of just "rokko". But I still want the exe file to be "rokko.exe", but it has become "cuterokkochan&friends.exe". Is there anyway I can change the file's name separately from the name field?

Also, how do I change the exe's black hexagon shaped icon? Any customizable icon settings I found only affected things like the loading screen, and the exe file's icon did not change.

• bump

• I think the exported exécutable name is linked withvthe name field no matter what, but you should be able to rename it after export.

As for the icon, only solution I know is with the program "ressource hacker", once again, It is indeed weird that this is not a default setting in C2

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think the exported exécutable name is linked withvthe name field no matter what, but you should be able to rename it after export.

As for the icon, only solution I know is with the program "ressource hacker", once again, It is indeed weird that this is not a default setting in C2

Thanks. Too bad it's not as easy as it seems like it should be. Can't expect Construct to be perfect though, not when it has helped me improve hugely due to being way better than MMF in ways that are small but important and plentiful.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)