How do I rate button im my app

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
The internet is bombarded daily with new apps (app is the short term for application)
  • Hi to all,iwant add rate (my app) button in my game,how i can do this?

• 1. Inset an image of the button, a Touch object and a Browser object.

2. Add an event on the Touch object. Select On Touched and then the button.

3. Add an action on the Browser object and select Go to URL. On the following dialog box, enter the web address that you want to go to.

• Thx.hope its work!

• some apps make a pop up window with few option (no thanks, remind me later, go now)

correct me if I am wrong, you have no way of telling if the user did rate after clicking on the button.

so you just flag in the app that he visited the link and then stop bugging him again

• Hi guys. I have another question. How to make this "rate button" disappear or change after the gamer rated our game. It is clear that there will be a variable that will change value after rate. The question how Google Play will change this variable and what settings (maybe plugins) i have to make in Constructs?????

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi guys. I have another question. How to make this "rate button" disappear or change after the gamer rated our game. It is clear that there will be a variable that will change value after rate. The question how Google Play will change this variable and what settings (maybe plugins) i have to make in Constructs?????

You won't know if they actually rated it

• Hi there,

I tried this technique, but the browser does not start up at all, used intel XDK and whitelisted the URL. Tried it with another URL and it works (link to the musician). Dont know where the problem might be :/

Game (Shape Eater) runs on android devices.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)