How do I make The Binding of Isaac behavior?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • i want make a clone of The Binding of Isaac.

1) How off "ice effect" of player? I set acceleration and deceleration to 0, but player just dont move. At default he is moving like rides on ice.

2) Press two buttons at once. I need press to keys: arrows (movement) and space (shoot). So if I press up (movement up) and space, that mean I want shoot up direction.

3) Bullet move only at right direction. How can I made that from up origin point it move to up. It shoot right from all origin points.

• How far have you gotten so far? Can you post a capx?

• How far have you gotten so far? Can you post a capx?

There nothing to show. Just create player. Add 8direction behavior. Turn off angels. Make 4 origin points at player. And bullet with bullet behavior. Make spawn bullet at origin point. That's all. All made from standart construct2 tutor of scrollupshooter with monsters.

I also cant post capx because forum's rules.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i want make a clone of The Binding of Isaac.

1) How off "ice effect" of player? I set acceleration and deceleration to 0, but player just dont move. At default he is moving like rides on ice.

2) Press two buttons at once. I need press to keys: arrows (movement) and space (shoot). So if I press up (movement up) and space, that mean I want shoot up direction.

3) Bullet move only at right direction. How can I made that from up origin point it move to up. It shoot right from all origin points.

1)you would prefer to have a very high deceleration and acceleration for that, so it goes from 0 to top speed and from top speed to 0 in an instant.

2) check the keys that are down when you press space I would guess.

3)Change the bullet angle of motion right after you create it (with events).

• > i want make a clone of The Binding of Isaac.

>

> 1) How off "ice effect" of player? I set acceleration and deceleration to 0, but player just dont move. At default he is moving like rides on ice.

>

> 2) Press two buttons at once. I need press to keys: arrows (movement) and space (shoot). So if I press up (movement up) and space, that mean I want shoot up direction.

>

> 3) Bullet move only at right direction. How can I made that from up origin point it move to up. It shoot right from all origin points.

>

1)you would prefer to have a very high deceleration and acceleration for that, so it goes from 0 to top speed and from top speed to 0 in an instant.

2) check the keys that are down when you press space I would guess.

3)Change the bullet angle of motion right after you create it (with events).

Now I have problem with two keys. If pressed only one buttuns, all works fine. But at last condition, where pressed two buttons, bullet dont shoot.

[attachment=0:2xxzhwo7][/attachment:2xxzhwo7]

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)