I was trying to create a hidden object game with C2.
Right now I have:
a. A compelling story!
b. Designing tools for each screens & levels (I know its time consuming to do all by myself, but its my 1st game so I wanna do it myself)
c. Story Board for 1st few levels ready on paper!
I am planning for some ideas with it, but wanted to know if i can do it with C2.. they are:
1. zoom in the screen upon double click/tap (both mouse and touch).
2. quality of the background image should be kept as it is. (as less or no animation usage is thr in each screen). How does FPS will be in support with webgl?
3. Backgrnd music (light to create the environment likewise) with music and sounds Off option.
4. targeting for tablet(ios/android/windows), Browser & PC/Mac versions as of now for obvious reasons.
5. additional levels & walkthrough guide on In-app purchases.
6. majority of the game will be point and click and few involves puzzles to solve!
7. Cut scenes in beginning for intro and climax!
I know it will be a big project but am on it with 100% commitment and would like to contribute to community with tutorials as well once i finished with few or more levels.
So i need your guidance on the above on how can i use C2 to make my requirements fulfilled and what all Dos and Don'ts you guys recommend!