I downloaded Construct 2 this morning hoping it could help me quickly reconstruct a Warcraft game encounter. I've never really thought about using a game engine this way, so it's a new experience.
When I run what I currently have inside Construct 2 it seems to work properly. But when I upload an exported HTML5 and try it there, it doesn't seem to work consistently. IE:
1.) When I test inside construct, blue puddles spawn every 8 seconds under the player and disappear after 27. Online they sometimes spawn randomly, delayed, not at all, or disappear at random.
2.) When I test inside construct, the health bar depletes in an expected manner. Online it sometimes doesn't deplete at all until it registers a second reduction.
3.) When I test inside construct, I predictably get 3 trains on my two "random of 4" calls. But online it sometimes doesn't call any, or calls all 4, or only 2.
I assume this is probably user error and something I'm doing is confusing the order. Or it's just a simple newbie/logic mistake.
Unfortunately I've run out of time tonight so I can't do any more trial and error / searching... So I'm hoping someone here can take a look for me so I can try again after work tomorrow.
Here is the website I uploaded it to: Tried attaching the capx, but too large. Here's a sendspace URL: