How do I for make 40 stage without lagging in android?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
40 high-quality characters. This asset is perfect for a side scrolling game, or even a turn based RPG type game.
  • *-* Is it possible for make a game with 40 stage which have many object inside but without lagging in android? I try make 1 stage has many object inside but only one stage make my phone lagging. Can some on tell me how to manage this problem?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I would suggest you look into making just one frame for levels, and use actual level loading... which will require some work, and maybe use of a program like Tiled.

Besides that, just optimize as much as possible, reducing number of images used, size of images, make sure sprites are well compacted into sprite-atlases. Make sure you reduce collision detection as much as possible, and simplify the collision shapes as much as possible.

aside from that. test frequently on an actual device.

• I would suggest you look into making just one frame for levels, and use actual level loading... which will require some work, and maybe use of a program like Tiled.

Besides that, just optimize as much as possible, reducing number of images used, size of images, make sure sprites are well compacted into sprite-atlases. Make sure you reduce collision detection as much as possible, and simplify the collision shapes as much as possible.

aside from that. test frequently on an actual device.

Thanks for the advice. ^^

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)