How do I create the tutorial project?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • I'm trying to follow the "Beginner's guide to Construct 2". It says to choose File -> New, and then "In the New Project dialog, you don't need to change anything. Just click Create project." But the window that appears isn't called New Project, and there's no Create project button - instead it wants me to select a template, and the default "New empty project" template doesn't seem to match up with what the tutorial expects me to start with. How do I create a project that will allow me to follow the tutorial?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm trying to follow the "Beginner's guide to Construct 2". It says to choose File -> New, and then "In the New Project dialog, you don't need to change anything. Just click Create project." But the window that appears isn't called New Project, and there's no Create project button - instead it wants me to select a template, and the default "New empty project" template doesn't seem to match up with what the tutorial expects me to start with. How do I create a project that will allow me to follow the tutorial?

The first template says 'Create empty project', so it's likely that would be the default, so should suit your purpose. If it's dimensions do need altering, then please post another question and we'll help you out.

It's likely that, although the beginners guide is updated periodically, it probably needs a further update.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)