How do I

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Good day , please tell me how to implement the trail of a hero in the form of a brush , which would each turn ironed individually ??

• I suggest you use a part of the brush line and spawn it when the player is moving, creating the line effect at the back of your player.

You can also add the behavior of "Fade" to give the effect of the brush is fading away.

The smaller and faster the brush line spawns the more realistic your brush will get.

And i do not get the part of turning it into iron

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I never learn english, so i hope you understand me.

First I didn't know where to put my question, so I think is appropriate to this topic. Sorry if is not.

How to force object to move only left-right without other direction. I made it to move object from left to right part of my "game" but he won't from that position move in direction from right to left. I mention that is in question enemy object, so he need to do that without any player impulse.

And why you make so hardly this manual making movement funkcion??? 

(Sorry for bad english)

• Marko23

I never learn english, so i hope you understand me.

First I didn't know where to put my question, so I think is appropriate to this topic. Sorry if is not.

How to force object to move only left-right without other direction. I made it to move object from left to right part of my "game" but he won't from that position move in direction from right to left. I mention that is in question enemy object, so he need to do that without any player impulse.

And why you make so hardly this manual making movement funkcion??? ?

(Sorry for bad english)

Please don't highjack another users post with an unrelated question - it is very impolite.

Create a new topic in the 'How Do I' section with a descriptive heading and post your question inside.

• OK.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)