help me make a game, puzzle

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
An amazing and interesting puzzle game for kids!
  • Hello someone could help me make a game, puzzle, I do not understand much, but I know some thing.

email.

• Show some progress or problem you are encounter in to get feedback and expect response from other user.

• Show some progress or problem you are encounter in to get feedback and expect response from other user.

You are only promoting his work, very good I liked the game but I want to help, and do not buy.

But its design and cool.

• Curti

You need to ask for specific help with whatever problem you are having, and as Alextro has said, showing us what you have done and what the problem is the best and quickest way to get help.

Please remember: we are not here to just do your work for you, but many are more than happy to help when they can.

• Thanks for the compliment Curti, but you misunderstood that I reply to your post just only to get my template getting notified?

NO, it just my signature in forum and it is a legal thing to put something commercial or not.

I already shared source files for some puzzle games like collapse puzzle, crosswords, slide puzzle, bubble shooter, connect puzzle, minesweeper and other stuff and they are available for free.

• Curti

You need to ask for specific help with whatever problem you are having, and as Alextro has said, showing us what you have done and what the problem is the best and quickest way to get help.

Please remember: we are not here to just do your work for you, but many are more than happy to help when they can.

Yes .. I know Mderador, I know you are not here to work for me, just that there are things that still do not understand. and it is difficult to do, and I already say that at this stage of the game. Already understand a little, I can already do something in construct2, but wanted to go beyond a little more. when I'm really ready to publish even a tutorial, I will publish because we know how much and little comprehensive information. especially when we are Brazilians. in order to understand English, even copying. but still it gets complicated to understand.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for the compliment Curti, but you misunderstood that I reply to your post just only to get my template getting notified?

NO, it just my signature in forum and it is a legal thing to put something commercial or not.

I already shared source files for some puzzle games like collapse puzzle, crosswords, slide puzzle, bubble shooter, connect puzzle, minesweeper and other stuff and they are available for free.

Thanks for the compliment Curti, but you misunderstood que I reply to your post just only to get my template getting Notified?

NO, it just my signature in forum and it is a cool thing to put something commercial or not.

I already shared source files for some puzzle games like collapse puzzle, crosswords, slide puzzle, bubble shooter, connect puzzle, minesweeper and other stuff and They are available for free.

You need to ask for specific help with whatever problem you are having, and the Alextro has said, showing us what you have done and what the problem is the best and quickest way to get help.

Please remember: we are not here to just do your work for you, but many are more than happy to help When They can.

Yes. I understand that you were publishing their work, and I expected a help there when I went to see it was only disclosure. rsrsrskk

But Good job and your, excellent. It was quite interesting. I did not understand when I said I have work available for download.

I already shared source files for some puzzle games like collapse puzzle, crosswords, slide puzzle, bubble shooter, connect puzzle, minesweeper and other stuff and They are available for free.

Could you help me make a blinhas game, type I looked at her, "candy can combo."

• Curti

You mean bolinhas? Like bubble shooter? I have that kind of example at following thread:

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)