Game not loading up after export html5

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Ok so I'm trying to export my game to html5 because I only have a free version ( poor tech student ). When i try to open the index.html it just gives me a black screen. How do i fix this?

(I'm also trying to change it to html5 to exe too if you can help me with that on the side. ; )

The capx is in the attachment:

• Remember, that due to browser security restrictions, running the the exported HTML5 isn't really supported unless hosted on either your own - or an external - website, such as Dropbox, Googledrive etc.

Regarding an exe: this is an available export option after purchasing a license.

• Remember, that due to browser security restrictions, running the the exported HTML5 isn't really supported unless hosted on either your own - or an external - website, such as Dropbox, Googledrive etc.

Regarding an exe: this is an available export option after purchasing a license.

How do I change the browser restriction then so it doesn't block it? Do I put the local address in the whitelist page or something? I'm using chrome.

• I know Internet Explorer ask you if you want to allow the scripting to run. You can try that.

• Google Chrome lets you play

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Never mind i found the answer. Its actually in the manual in exporting. You have to run chrome with specific settings. Thanks for the help!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)