My first article and I want to help you all address a very annoying issue when using the Official IAP plugin and trying to build the game on Intel XDK!
The issue was also reported as a bug by @Iolva on
Due to this, we all had to goto our best friend cranberrygame for his amazing plugin. No doubts, his PhoneGapIAP works really really well. I been using it for quite a while now.
But when I wanted a common Game Version for both my Android and Windows 8 game, I ran into really messy events of juggling between two IAP plugins that are trying to do the SAME thing!
This ends now!
I contacted the Intel XDK team on their official forum and found a way to fix this issue. And its very simple! :)
Here are the steps to fix the issue:
1. After you have exported the game in cordova with out intel xdk style checked - Jeremy C.
2. Open you project in Intel XDK
3. Click on the Projects TAB
4. Scroll down to "Cordova Hybrid Mobile App Settings" -Jeremy C.
5. Expand "Plugins and Permissions" section
6. Click add plugin - Jeremy C.
7. Choose third party plugin - Jeremy C.
8. Click on "Git Repo" - Jeremy C.
9. Copy/paste github.com/maxmoore14/AndroidInAppBilling.git - Jeremy C.
(refer below screenshot)
10. Click Import
11. AND YOU ARE DONE!
You should now be able to BUILD you "Crosswalk for Android" App without any error!
Hope this was helpful :)
IAP used in my game :)
Updated by Jeremy C. @carbincopy 6/26/2016