This is an implementation of $P Gesture Recognizer for Construct 3.
Accurate and fast, this recognizer supports unistroke and multistroke gestures. It can even recognize entire words or basic drawings!
- Single stroke or multi-stroke gestures
- Record new gestures at runtime
- Add recorded gestures permanently to the project
- Performance-friendly, works on desktop and mobile
- Clean and well-commented code
- No addons used
- custom gesture-based controls for your app
- kids games - learn alphabet, numbers etc.
- cast magical spells
- perform combos in fighting games
- puzzle games
- and many more!
Several basic gestures are included in the project: letters A, B, C, D; numbers 1, 2, 3, 4; shapes - circle, square, triangle.
You can easily add new gestures and save them to Local Storage, or permanently include them into your project.
The project is built in Construct 3 and doesn't require any third-party plugins.