Problem with the purchased code

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Two levels with two sistem Wave. with Source-code (.c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hi guys, i don't know if it is the right place to post it but i've a problem regard the purchase of Construct 2.

I bought the personal version yesterday but i didn't receive any code. I wrote an email to the Scirra support but no answer. Is it normal?

I used Paypal and the transaction was done correctly.

Sorry for my english.

See you

• Hi guys, i don't know if it is the right place to post it but i've a problem regard the purchase of Construct 2.

I bought the personal version yesterday but i didn't receive any code. I wrote an email to the Scirra support but no answer. Is it normal?

I used Paypal and the transaction was done correctly.

Sorry for my english.

See you

Hi.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

It is currently a long bank holiday weekend here in the UK so it may be Tuesday before Tom can respond to you.

In the mean time, please double check your spam folder in case the redeem code has gone to spam, and if possible, check with Paypal to ensure your transaction went through.

Other than that, please don't worry - Tom will sort this out as soon as he becomes aware of the problem.

• Really thanks for your quick answer.

I'm happy my order seems to be not lost, but i'm quite sad i have to wait 3-4 days for an already purchased digital code.

By the way i've already checked spam, and paypal confirmed the transaction.

Let's see how this is going to end :/

• Code sent. Thx guys

• Sorry for hijacking your thread. But I have the same issue. I ordered last Tuesday (03/04/16) Paypal went through okay, but have not received my activation code yet. Is it normal to take a few days?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Pickles

Sorry for hijacking your thread. But I have the same issue. I ordered last Tuesday (03/04/16) Paypal went through okay, but have not received my activation code yet. Is it normal to take a few days?

It is always preferable to start your own thread rather than hijacking someone elses.

Please email and a Scirra employee will deal with your enquiry.

• Sorry! Thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)