No way to recover license?

• I wasn't sure what forum I should post this in, so sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Thanks to a "perfect storm", I am without the license I bought back in 2011; I no longer have the bank account I had when I bought my license nor does it appear in the store. I thought I had the text file on a hard drive, but I have not been able to find it.

Am I completely without an option to recover my license? The most I have is this, the account I made back when I bought the license in the first place.

• You're best bet is to email directly.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I wasn't sure what forum I should post this in, so sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Thanks to a "perfect storm", I am without the license I bought back in 2011; I no longer have the bank account I had when I bought my license nor does it appear in the store. I thought I had the text file on a hard drive, but I have not been able to find it.

Am I completely without an option to recover my license? The most I have is this, the account I made back when I bought the license in the first place.

Edit: Didn't see it doesn't appear in the store, nvm.

Try accessing your account from a different computer?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)