I cannot write a tutorial

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I was looking for some thing in a tutorial but I din't found it and I finally had to resolve alone my problem. So I was interested in make a tutorial, but when I try it sent me to the first page. I don't know if it is because I'm new, so I report if is not only my problem.

Sorry if it is a false alarm.

cmee

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I was looking for some thing in a tutorial but I din't found it and I finally had to resolve alone my problem. So I was interested in make a tutorial, but when I try it sent me to the first page. I don't know if it is because I'm new, so I report if is not only my problem.

Sorry if it is a false alarm.

cmee

The ability to write a tutorial is temporarily disabled whilst Scirra ( Tom ) modify the automatic SPAM filters. The section was getting hit badly by SPAM.

Hopefully the facility will be back soon.

• thanks you zenox98, I understand....

Only one suggestion, why not create an alert when we click in. If someone who didn't know see it, he/she can think that the webpage has an error. I think that a simple alert like:

[quote:wudc623z]Dear contributor: The ability to write a tutorial is temporarily disabled whilst Scirra modify the SPAM filters, to improve the quality of our service. Hopefully the facility will be back soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I hope that Tom also read it. And thanks again for your fast answer.

PD: An of course an alert by email when you solve it...

• Have read it, sorry for the problem. It's a hard issue to solve, but thinking about opening it up soonish.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)