Zombie Resurrection - Wave-Based (With Source)

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Hand-animated Sprite Base for isometric game/animation development
  • Zombie Resurrection - Wave-Based — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with-source/zombie-resurrection-wave-based-309

<h3>Description</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>The game is ready for exporting it to cocoonJS (Google Play Games and Ads). Also a Crosswalk version will come if crosswalk works with Google Play Games.</p><p>Android Demo (CocoonJS): goo.gl/hJ15bI%3C/p%3E%3Cp%3EGoogle Play: goo.gl/CTawkn%3C/p%3E%3Cp%3EHTML 5 Demo: goo.gl/2JRCxE%3C/p%3E%3Ch3%3ESupport%3C/h3%3E%3Cdiv class="deshr"></div><p>All customes are getting support via mail!</p><h3>GamePlay</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>You can use the arrow keys on your computer or the touch buttons on the mobile version to control the player. </p><h3>Levels</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Game comes along with 24 ready to play levels with a many features, like:</p>

• Laser obstacles
    • Falling spikes
    • Ladders
    • Enemies
    • Lava
    • and more!

<p>Try to collect all 3 stars and many coins as possible! You also need to find the key for each level to unlock the door and complete the level.</p><h3>What's included</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• The source File (.capx, latest ant older versions)
    • The graphic asset (provided by Kenny)
    • The Game UI as PSD & PNG
    • The Android APK Demo file
    • The IOS XCode Project files
    • Documentation
    • Updates for lifetime

<h3>Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Built in HD 1280x720px
    • 24 Levels included!
    • Level Selection
    • CocoonJS Google Play Games and Ads (Banner)

<h3>License</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>2. Provided CapX Source Files</p><p>Game source files (the �Source Files�) which are usually provided in the CapX file format are strictly permitted for use for personal educative and learning purposes.</p><p>You are not permitted to claim ownership of any derivative works you create from the Source Files.</p><p>You are only permitted to privately distribute derivative works amongst friends and family in person (not online), strictly for demonstrative purposes.</p><p>You are not permitted to distribute derivative works in any other way, including but not limited to online publishing/distribution, public demonstrations, for sale, or accessible to the general public in any form.</p><p>You can read the full license here: scirra.com/store/licensing

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Zombie Resurrection - Wave-Based

• Hey-- Excellent very professional, clean and tight looking graphics and code. Well worth the small money to add to your skills. Will rate 5 stars but cannot find where to do that yet. But, is very good or I would not say so && kind regards, mark-p.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey-- Excellent very professional, clean and tight looking graphics and code. Well worth the small money to add to your skills. Will rate 5 stars but cannot find where to do that yet. But, is very good or I would not say so && kind regards, mark-p.

Hi

Thank you very much

• hi

i like this game , i can add more levels with difference background and difference zombie ?

• hi

i like this game , i can add more levels with difference background and difference zombie ?

Hi HaniKingWeb

Yes you can easily replace the used zombie graphics or add additionals. The game fetches the animation like

'On Created' -> Set Animation to 'zombie_'&zombietype (instance variable).

I will guide you through if you stuck, just send me a mail then

Thanks!

• Cannot see the demo, could you please update the link?

• Thanks for letting me know about it. I'll update it after work and let you know here

Regards

Andy

• Important update:

Since Cocoon has shutdown their service, the game needs to be modified to work with Cordvoa CLI or any other build service! This is not included and will not be updated! Please, be aware if you purchase this item!

The price has been reduced due to this restriction!

Thank you,

Best,

Andy

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)