Work in progress assets

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Progress\Loading Bar. Now Load you game like a Professional.
  • Would anybody be interested in stuff like this?:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/666 ... index.html

I'm thinking of doing a Sin template bundle.

Possibly! Need more info, but I can think of a few uses for this for sure.

• > Would anybody be interested in stuff like this?:

> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/666 ... index.html

>

> I'm thinking of doing a Sin template bundle.

>

Possibly! Need more info, but I can think of a few uses for this for sure.

I'm thinking about incorporating it all into a demo with a commented capx.

Probably a platformer.

• I'm thinking about incorporating it all into a demo with a commented capx.

Probably a platformer.

Sounds good and right up my alley! Will be keeping an eye on this!

• Working on a NEW asset, World countries represented by Names with flags textures.

http://s14.postimg.org/gn6jm0alb/WORLD_FLAGS_NAMES.jpg

• Hello, I'm SquareFox I recently pu in the store a Random Background Generator

Randomly Generated Background Generator

Creating the backgrounds you imagined for your games using the little effort of this generator.

The Background generator will create a randomly background for your games easily

-Imagine having tons of different scenarios and or if you have a procedural plat former this will suit you well for making fun and engaging levels for users every time.

-Fast and efficient

-Over 90 pixel art backgrounds included

-Easy to understand and perfect for veterans or beginners

If you have any questions please email me at:

• Hi All,

I am releasing the code and logic used for my game "Last of the Survivors" as a game template on the Assets Store!

Its called "Endless Isometric Scroller" Template.

You can use it to make your own Isometric "ketchapp" type game or even clone my own game

Let me know your thoughts, do you think people will be interested to buy it?

Also whats the estimated time to get the Asset approved by Scrirra?

• Hello - some great looking graphics there! Keep up the good work.

• How come I cant post a forum thread about my assets?

• Working on making some voxel assets. Not sure if it's very interesting to the Construct 2 Community, but these could be used both for 2D games

and 3D really.

Here's a picture of a few:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Im working on a puzzle platform game you can play the demo here https://www.scirra.com/arcade/puzzle-ga ... -wip-19130 please tell me what you think and wether you think it will take off

• I'm working for an asset pack full of animated skulls,

that can be used as icons, or as enemies.

10 of them are based on known persons.

I'm curious for some feedback, on how well do you recognize them.

Thank you in advance!

• Im making a plugin for make random labyrinths that i want to sell it for the scirra store, the pack will have:

1.- The plugin (obviously).

2.- 6 or 8 examples.

3.- A documentation about the functionality, installation, expressions, etc.

4.- A beta plugin for Construct3.

What things can my plugin do?:

1.- Contains an array about each cell´s (Block) data (his ID, if has walls, elements).

2.- Option for Intersectional room games (represented with colors in this image) loading only the current room in the layout, ideal for make zelda type games.

3.- The inner room walls can be removed for open world levels.

4.- An interesent option that i developing is an "tag element" system. You can put a label that represents a Construct2 object and the AI places the label in various dungeon´s cells. what things can i put? Enemies, chests, keys,etc. and has an option to delete the tag for avoid replicated objects (example: take the same key or coin), the last example was maked for intersectional room games.

5.- Can load the object from a JSON file and save the current dungeon in JSON format.

6.- For metroidvania like games, the AI store tags for display mini platforms.

Any recommendation? I want to make public the javascript core code at least and the reason to justify the price is the plugin itself and the documentation.

Here is a small sample about the plugin and one of its examples

• @Usvatron These illustrations are pretty nice and funny. I've recognized them all

• Şu assetleri bulabilsem bende oyunuma girişirdim artık ya

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)