Vintage: MegaDroid I (Music)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
6 looping tracks to use in your games and projects. These tracks are in the style of the 1960s detective movie genre.
  • Vintage: MegaDroid I — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-music/vintage-megadroid-i-599

<p>Vintage: MegaDroid I</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Vintage: MegaDroid I

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This is pretty epic. Would be great for a castlevania style or side-scrolling shooter game.

You have a lot of good music on here. Do you have it uploaded anywhere else? A lot of the tracks didn't want to preview for me for some reason (about half of all of your listed tracks here). You seem to have a pretty big range, have you experimented much more with chiptunes? (Dropzone 1 was great!)

• This is pretty epic. Would be great for a castlevania style or side-scrolling shooter game.

You have a lot of good music on here. Do you have it uploaded anywhere else? A lot of the tracks didn't want to preview for me for some reason (about half of all of your listed tracks here). You seem to have a pretty big range, have you experimented much more with chiptunes? (Dropzone 1 was great!)

Hello!

Thanks!

I have them in other places, but not all. I do have the same problem when listening from the main list too. Best thing to do right now is to go on the tracks page and click play and wait. Track are 4.9mb max in size, so it can take probably a moment to download. I will ask Tom to see if he can do something about it.

And yeah, I did experimented with chiptunes.

• Heya and no problem

I will try again and be more patient to let the tracks load. Fingers crossed.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)