Ultimate IAP (Plugins)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
200+ Unique, Single-Frame Explosion sprites! This is the ultimate explosion sprite bundle!
  • Thank you, I will wait news from you! I would be glad if you provided an example with two purchases.

• Hello, does it also work when exported as a universal Windows app in the Windows Store?

• The functional part of Has product lays in Ludei's Cordova plugin, not in my plugin so I can't really explain the technical aspect. But it should work as in cranberrygame's plugin. It worked like a month ago when I tested it. I will give it another test next week (I'm AFK for this weekend) and if it's bugged then I'll contact Ludei, otherwise I'll let you know the exact steps of how to use it.

Hi Toby R!

Do you have any news about my last question?

• "works with Cocoon, PhoneGap and Cordova CLI"

how about construct 3 build service? is it work?

• Hi Toby,

Is it possible to show an IAP price set in the Google Console?

For example, we have an IAP pack with a 1.99 euro price. Can I show this price in-game and show the local currency conversion in each country if needed?

• Hi Toby,

Is it possible to show an IAP price set in the Google Console?

For example, we have an IAP pack with a 1.99 euro price. Can I show this price in-game and show the local currency conversion in each country if needed?

Hi Ofris,

Sorry for late reply. I'm on holidays for a while.

There are expressions to fetch the details you need

Simply use

UltimateIAP.ProductPrice("ProductId")[/code:2wao67ai]
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • "works with Cocoon, PhoneGap and Cordova CLI"

how about construct 3 build service? is it work?

Hello hndradaniel,

It may work... but it's not dedicated for C3 build service so I can't guarantee. Officially it's not supported.

• Hello, does it also work when exported as a universal Windows app in the Windows Store?

Hi Curler,

I never tried Windows app so I don't really know. It's dedicated to iOS and Android.

• > The functional part of Has product lays in Ludei's Cordova plugin, not in my plugin so I can't really explain the technical aspect. But it should work as in cranberrygame's plugin. It worked like a month ago when I tested it. I will give it another test next week (I'm AFK for this weekend) and if it's bugged then I'll contact Ludei, otherwise I'll let you know the exact steps of how to use it.

>

Hi Toby R!

Do you have any news about my last question?

Hi radbrothers,

Apologize but I haven't had a chance to give it a try yet. But note that even if it doesn't work any more for some reason, it won't allow the customer to buy the non-consumable product the second time. Instead, it will automatically trigger "on product purchased" when the user clicks the purchase button after changing the mobile or so.

But on the other hand I believe it works, otherwise, there would be much more complains here on the forum an on my mailbox.

• > Hi Toby,

>

> Is it possible to show an IAP price set in the Google Console?

>

> For example, we have an IAP pack with a 1.99 euro price. Can I show this price in-game and show the local currency conversion in each country if needed?

>

Hi Ofris,

Sorry for late reply. I'm on holidays for a while.

There are expressions to fetch the details you need

Simply use

UltimateIAP.ProductPrice("ProductId")[/code:2z77kwws]

Thank you for the reply Toby.

I will give it a try.

• Hi again, Toby. Can you please answer a couple of questions?

• What is the difference between the expressions "ProductPrice" and "ProductLocalizedPrice"?
    • Can I show the local currency for each country? For example: €, $, ?¥...

Thank you again!

EDIT: so, I just discovered ProducLocalizedPrice returns the local currency for each country

• hi, Toby R

I'm not sure what happened but the ultimate iap plugin seems can't init the product registration correctly anymore on android(compiled by phonegap build) since cranberrygame's cordova iap plugin still works.

• Hello Toby ! Need subscription functionality

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)