Ultimate Ads - AdMob for C2 and C3 (Plugins)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • I just bought it, I am using C3 r 140 the plugin not showing to select it although I have added it. Any help?

It works only with c2 runtime

• But the developer said it supports C3 ! he should mention that it supports C3 but not C3 runtime !

• Hello to all!

How often do preload for banner, interstitial and video?

• hello

do you have github repo ?

• Hello to all!

How often do preload for banner, interstitial and video?

I want to repeat my question again. Especially for the banner. How often do preload? Or is it enough to show the banner once, and then will it update itself?

• Toby R .. last updated version showing in store is October 03, 2017, can you tell me if this the last stable version to download .... or you have new build with you?

• Hello everyone! I have a question, is possible to show 2 ADS Banners at the same time?

• The payment option for PayPal does not work!

• The plugins are now available in the store again. Sorry for the issue guys.

Hi toby , when the latest plugin will be available. as of now we are using

"cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" spec="^1.0.0"

issue with this version is rewarded video is visible very less. may 1 out 20 attempts.

please solve the issue and provide us the latest version

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, im interested on your Ultimate Ads plugin for Construct 3, i have 2 questions about it

1- Does it support Construct 3 runtime?

2- Can you export using Construct 3 Andoird (Cordova) exporter using the option to automatically build the signed apk?

Thanks in advance!

• Hi, im interested on your Ultimate Ads plugin for Construct 3, i have 2 questions about it

1- Does it support Construct 3 runtime?

2- Can you export using Construct 3 Andoird (Cordova) exporter using the option to automatically build the signed apk?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there.

Sorry, but as far as I know it does not support either of what you are asking. Hopefully it is updated to do so in the future. But with that said other than not being able to choose where to place your banner ad the official plugin works like a dream and that includes rewarded video ads, so you do not really need this. And ofcourse it runs in the c3 runtime.

• > Hi, im interested on your Ultimate Ads plugin for Construct 3, i have 2 questions about it

>

> 1- Does it support Construct 3 runtime?

> 2- Can you export using Construct 3 Andoird (Cordova) exporter using the option to automatically build the signed apk?

>

> Thanks in advance!

Hi there.

Sorry, but as far as I know it does not support either of what you are asking. Hopefully it is updated to do so in the future. But with that said other than not being able to choose where to place your banner ad the official plugin works like a dream and that includes rewarded video ads, so you do not really need this. And ofcourse it runs in the c3 runtime.

Yup, the official plugin is awesome, but i REALLY need to put the banners at the top sadly =S

• Hey there! Thanks for this great plugin! I already put it in my project and I'm now trying to build the apk. But I'm getting this error:

Error - One of your plugins requires a parameter: BILLING_KEY

Do you know why that is? Thanks!

• how do you install Ultimate Ads to build 2? I put it in the plugins folder but it doesn't work ...

• > Hi, im interested on your Ultimate Ads plugin for Construct 3, i have 2 questions about it

>

> 1- Does it support Construct 3 runtime?

> 2- Can you export using Construct 3 Andoird (Cordova) exporter using the option to automatically build the signed apk?

>

> Thanks in advance!

Hi there.

Just an update to this. You can now choose where to place ads with the latest build of C3. I am now only using the official Admob plugin. works flawlessly and is easy to implement

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)