Ultimate Ads - AdMob for C2 and C3 (Plugins)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • > I follow your instruction, plugin No work on cordova CLI 7, no banner, no ads or reward show

Can you tell what was the error? BTW for CLI you may want to specify the particular version like name="cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" spec="1.0.12"

Thank's Toby R, it works now :)

• I don`t have problems with My AdMob account. My old apps are working ok.

link to capx. 1drv.ms/u/s!AoUdsYjQf7E8xXI8wfC4JGgF8A7j

CORDOVA CLI

removed plugin crosswalk webview

<plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" spec="1.0.12"/>

Result: Don`t load and show banner and intersticial.

COCOON

removed plugin crosswalk webview

<plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" spec="1.0.12"/>

<preference name="cocoon-version" value="2.1.0"/>

engine: webview

Result: Intersticial , load and show.

Banner, don`t load and show.

• I installed in another mobile my test app.

Result:

CLI: banner: no load, no show.

instersticial: no load, no show.

Cocoon: banner: load and show

intersticial: load and show.

• hello friend, did you manage to solve the problem because they charge in cocoon and in cordova cli no? I have the same problem

• Hello,

when testing mode is open rewarded ad is working but when i write admob id close testing. Rewarded video doesnt load. I didnt publish my game i am testing it in my phone. Do you have any idea ? There is no problem with intersititials.

Thank you

• Hi all

I already own this and have used it with C2. It is great, but I would please like to know:

1.) I'm about to make the jump to C3 - Does this work in C3 with the C3 runtime?

2.) Can I use the construct build service or do I have to use Phonegap? I see cocoon is closing shop

Thanks

• Where can I find the download on this Plug-In?

I tried to use the link under the Youtube video, but it doesn't work.

• The plugins are now available in the store again. Sorry for the issue guys.

• Good evening,

I bought the "Ultimate ADS" plug-in this morning, I installed and configured the plug-in correctly, but I have anyway a problem.

I can build the Apk file using PhoneGap Build, but when I open the Apk file on Android Phone, the Ads are not shown.

I followed all your tutorials, but I can't resolve the problem.

• Good evening,

I bought the "Ultimate ADS" plug-in this morning, I installed and configured the plug-in correctly, but I have anyway a problem.

I can build the Apk file using PhoneGap Build, but when I open the Apk file on Android Phone, the Ads are not shown.

I followed all your tutorials, but I can't resolve the problem.

Hi, there might be 100 different reasons. I need more info to say anything useful. You use your own capx or example capx? Test mode or not? What's in config.xml, etc.

• > Good evening,

> I bought the "Ultimate ADS" plug-in this morning, I installed and configured the plug-in correctly, but I have anyway a problem.

> I can build the Apk file using PhoneGap Build, but when I open the Apk file on Android Phone, the Ads are not shown.

> I followed all your tutorials, but I can't resolve the problem.

Hi, there might be 100 different reasons. I need more info to say anything useful. You use your own capx or example capx? Test mode or not? What's in config.xml, etc.

Ok, so...

I tried using Test mode and not, I tried to build to Apk my own .capx and, also for test, yours example .capx, but no one works.

This is my config.xml file : <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> <widget id="com.TechForgersOfficial.CatchThePoop" version="1.0.0.0" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/ns/widgets" xmlns:cdv="http://cordova.apache.org/ns/1.0"> <name>CatchThePoop</name> <description>Mobile videogame focused on fun and happy poop</description> <author email="info.techforgers.official@gmail.com">Maurizio Rossi</author> <icon src="www/icon-256.png" width="256" height="256" density="xxxhdpi" /> <icon src="www/icon-128.png" width="128" height="128" density="xhdpi" /> <preference name="android-targetSdkVersion" value="26" /> <preference name="orientation" value="portrait" /> <preference name="fullscreen" value="true" /> <preference name="DisallowOverscroll" value="true" /> <preference name="AllowInlineMediaPlayback" value="true" /> <config-file parent="UIStatusBarHidden" platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist"><true/></config-file> <config-file parent="UIViewControllerBasedStatusBarAppearance" platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist"><false/></config-file> <preference name="deployment-target" value="11.0" /> <preference name="android-minSdkVersion" value="23" /> <access origin="*" /> <plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" /> <plugin name="cordova-custom-config" /> <plugin name="cordova-plugin-file" /> <plugin name="cordova-plugin-media" /> <plugin name="cordova-plugin-statusbar" /> <plugin name="cordova-plugin-whitelist" /> <plugin name="cordova-plugin-wkwebview-engine" /> <engine name="ios" /> <engine name="android" /> </widget>

I also tried to Sign the Apk file, but it does not work anyway.

In my project, there aren't any other third part plug-ins except yours, and I have not edited the .xml file.

• > Good evening,

> I bought the "Ultimate ADS" plug-in this morning, I installed and configured the plug-in correctly, but I have anyway a problem.

> I can build the Apk file using PhoneGap Build, but when I open the Apk file on Android Phone, the Ads are not shown.

> I followed all your tutorials, but I can't resolve the problem.

Thank you for your support!

I resolved the problem, I replaced this line of code <plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" /> whit this <plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" spec="^1.0.0" /> and now it works perfectly!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you for your support!

I resolved the problem, I replaced this line of code <plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" /> whit this <plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" spec="^1.0.0" /> and now it works perfectly!

Glad to hear all works well. Good luck with your project ;)

• >

> Thank you for your support!

> I resolved the problem, I replaced this line of code <plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" /> whit this <plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" spec="^1.0.0" /> and now it works perfectly!

Glad to hear all works well. Good luck with your project ;)

Thank you! :-)

• I just bought it, I am using C3 r 140 the plugin not showing to select it although I have added it. Any help?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)