Ultimate Ads - AdMob for C2 and C3 (Plugins)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • Hi, I didn't purchase the plugin yet and I can't seem to find if it has an action like: "Preload reward video"

does this plugin uses Cocoon Atomic plugin or something? I am planning on using it with Cordova. I see that in the FAQ, for PhoneGap the plugin uses cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob repo . Is that right?

• Hi, I didn't purchase the plugin yet and I can't seem to find if it has an action like: "Preload reward video"

does this plugin uses Cocoon Atomic plugin or something? I am planning on using it with Cordova. I see that in the FAQ, for PhoneGap the plugin uses cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob repo . Is that right?

Hi, yes it's using Ludei's Cordova plugin. The rewarded video preload is an action in rewarded video section and it's called "load" instead of preload.

I'm on my mobile now but I can send you some screenshots later if it's needed.

• >

> Hi, I didn't purchase the plugin yet and I can't seem to find if it has an action like: "Preload reward video"

> does this plugin uses Cocoon Atomic plugin or something? I am planning on using it with Cordova. I see that in the FAQ, for PhoneGap the plugin uses cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob repo . Is that right?

>

Hi, yes it's using Ludei's Cordova plugin. The rewarded video preload is an action in rewarded video section and it's called "load" instead of preload.

I'm on my mobile now but I can send you some screenshots later if it's needed.

Thank you, meantime I saw the printscreen with the actions and conditions. Gonna purchase your plugin. Your plugin seems to be the best alternative lately .

Great job !

• Thank you, meantime I saw the printscreen with the actions and conditions. Gonna purchase your plugin. Your plugin seems to be the best alternative lately .

Great job !

Awesome, thanks and good luck with your project!

• Admob SDK that is below 7.0.0 will no longer serve ads.

https://support.google.com/admob/answer ... ?ctx=email

What SDK version do ultimate ads use for Android and IOS?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

I already mailed Ludei asking to clear this as my plugin is based on their library. I am sure they will provide an update if needed. If not, I will switch background library. So in other words the Ultimate ADS will work, just in the worst case the installation process may change a bit. But again, I'm pretty sure they will update if needed and no change will occur on C2 users side.

Just an update in this matter. I talked to Ludei's staff and they said:

[quote:2buc2cyq]The native plugins use the version 9.0.2 of the AdMob SDK.

So it's all good and Google's update will not affect Ultimate ADS plugin. Thanks for reporting this though DarkSide110902

• Hello!

Thanks for a great plugin I'm trying to build with xcode 9 and it seems that video interstitals don't work, I can only see "Text, image & rich media"-ads.

Also Xcode warns that the plugin is using version 7.15.0 which is from 2016-11-21, that's quite old Any chance of this beeing updated to the latest version (currently 7.26.0 released on 2017-11-17)?

• Hello!

Thanks for a great plugin I'm trying to build with xcode 9 and it seems that video interstitals don't work, I can only see "Text, image & rich media"-ads.

Also Xcode warns that the plugin is using version 7.15.0 which is from 2016-11-21, that's quite old Any chance of this beeing updated to the latest version (currently 7.26.0 released on 2017-11-17)?

Hi boybacteria,

Interstitials, rewarded videos and banners work for iOS for sure, plenty of users are using it. In regards to the version I already reported that to Ludei so they will hopefully update it, but TBH there's no big rush as there were no crucial changes AFAIK and everything work fine.

Have you tested with the Test Mode enabled?

• > Hello!

>

> Thanks for a great plugin I'm trying to build with xcode 9 and it seems that video interstitals don't work, I can only see "Text, image & rich media"-ads.

>

> Also Xcode warns that the plugin is using version 7.15.0 which is from 2016-11-21, that's quite old Any chance of this beeing updated to the latest version (currently 7.26.0 released on 2017-11-17)?

>

Hi boybacteria,

Interstitials, rewarded videos and banners work for iOS for sure, plenty of users are using it. In regards to the version I already reported that to Ludei so they will hopefully update it, but TBH there's no big rush as there were no crucial changes AFAIK and everything work fine.

Have you tested with the Test Mode enabled?

Thanks for the reply!

Test Mode for interstitials works fine, although it only shows a static image not a video and that is the problem. I understand that the plugin works fine generally but my problem is quite specific

https://developers.google.com/admob/ios/rel-notes

• Thanks for the reply!

Test Mode for interstitials works fine, although it only shows a static image not a video and that is the problem. I understand that the plugin works fine generally but my problem is quite specific

https://developers.google.com/admob/ios/rel-notes

SDK has nothing to do with it. Videos work for years now with even older SDK. I think you misunderstand how videos work, let me clarify.

There are three types of videos that come from two AdMob sources:

• Interstitial ad: Here by default you see a static picture but occasionally user can see a skippable long video or non-skipable short video.
    • Rewarded video ad: This is a separate source of video in AdMob and it's used to give in-game rewards.

Whether the Interstitial video shows up or not, it's dependent on users location, cookies, previous searches etc. While rewarded video should always appear as a video unless there's some fillrate problem.

If test ad works than technically all is set up correctly and the rest is just about your settings, location, searches, cookies, etc. which I have no impact on so can't help with this one.

Also please note that it takes a while for Google to index your app and investigate which category it belongs to so it could show related ads, and before that happens the fillrate might be weaker which means that the displayed ads can be unrelated or even be missing. That will fix itself in time, usually up to one day after release.

• Great service man i have a question though.

Does it still work with the current version of construct 2?

Im having troubles incorporating ads in my games, so hows it performing currently, still works fine no issues?

• Great service man i have a question though.

Does it still work with the current version of construct 2?

Im having troubles incorporating ads in my games, so hows it performing currently, still works fine no issues?

Hi, yup it should work as always. I see no reason why C2 version would impact this plugin. If you're in situation where you have doubts whether it's something on your side or with plugin, simply try the example capx with test mode enabled. If it works then it's all good with the plugin. And so far it works well from the day one .

• Will it work if I exported my game using the android studio build for C3?

• Will it work if I exported my game using the android studio build for C3?

As long as the final build is made with Cordova included, it will work.

There are video tutorials on the way for Ultimate ADS. I should post them very soon.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)