Ultimate Ads - AdMob for C2 and C3 (Plugins)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • Hello Everyone,

I already sent emails back but I'll post it here also.

Sorry for the issues. The problem is well known. Ultimate Ads is currently based on Ludei's Cordova plugins which got broken recently. I already hired a dedicated Cordova developer to make brand new Cordova plugins. It already works on Android but we're still testing iOS. I will announce the update very soon which will work flawlessly.

Again, sorry for the current issues but I couldn't foresee this issue. It all will be fixed very soon.

Kind regards,

Toby

It's best to join my Discord as I post updates there frequently: discord.gg/ayRypRH

• Great news, Toby! Thanks to keep us to date.

• Hi Toby R,

Since it is working for Android, can you send me updated version in mail or here, would be great, since I need it urgently, I don't have need of IOS.

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I already sent emails back but I'll post it here also.

> Sorry for the issues. The problem is well known. Ultimate Ads is currently based on Ludei's Cordova plugins which got broken recently. I already hired a dedicated Cordova developer to make brand new Cordova plugins. It already works on Android but we're still testing iOS. I will announce the update very soon which will work flawlessly.

>

> Again, sorry for the current issues but I couldn't foresee this issue. It all will be fixed very soon.

>

> Kind regards,

> Toby

It's best to join my Discord as I post updates there frequently: discord.gg/ayRypRH

• Hola, ¿alguien sabe si se admite mediación de admob con éste Plugin?

• BerkinAlex

This is an English-speaking forum, so please provide an English translation of your message(s) - Google Translate is fine!

• Hola, ¿alguien sabe si se admite mediación de admob con éste Plugin?

Unity mediation will be supported with the upcoming version, but currently, it's not (or rather - it doesn't work properly).

And yes, please stick to English ;)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • How to add Plugin Ultimate Ads in the Construct2?

• Can I use these plugins with other ads networks or its just for admob if it can be used for other ads networks please give me the names of these networks...

Thanks...

• cordova-plugin-device and Ultimate Ads not show ads, (no banners, no inters...)

¿Because?

• This Plugins works with Construct 2 versio Release 265 ?

• Hello everyone,

I just tested the plugin both on iOS and Android and everything works fine. Not sure why some of you have issues but I think you might have set up something wrong.

Please remember that you need to update the config.xml file and specify the version of the plugins as below:

<plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-ios-admob" spec="^1.0.0"/> <plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" spec="^1.0.0"/>

If you use iOS with Cocoon 3.0 beta, then the version should be

<plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-ios-admob" spec="*"/>

Apart of that there is nothing fancy to set up. It all works both on Android and iOS with the current plugin's verison.

• I follow your instruction, plugin No work on cordova CLI 7, no banner, no ads or reward show

• I follow your instruction, plugin No work on cordova CLI 7, no banner, no ads or reward show

Can you tell what was the error? BTW for CLI you may want to specify the particular version like name="cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" spec="1.0.12"

• I compiled using Cordova CLI and ads didn't show as well.

This is my xml.

• I compiled using Cordova CLI and ads didn't show as well.

This is my xml.

Can you please give more details? Does it work with test ads? Is there a compilation error or ads just don't show in game? Do you have your Amob account fully set up (no red bars near the header)? Have you also tried with cocoon or phonegap? Have you tried the example capx?

Thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)