Tool Madness - Full Game Template (With Source)

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Fruit Slicer Template & Quality fruit and slice graphics (capx,c3p,png,illustrator files)
  • Tool Madness - Full Game Template — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with-source/tool-madness-full-game-template-1044

<h3>How To Play</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Tap the screen to beat different challenges and master all of the difficulties. Tweet your high-score so all your friends can be envious.</p><h3>Overview</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Tool Madness in short is a game created with Construct 2. It includes three different games, and multiple difficulties.</p><h3>Why do I want this?</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>This Tool Madness pack is a powerful tool. With it, you can easily and quickly create other games with it that look completely different within minutes. </p><p>With the help of the included guide, you have the potential to create anything your mind thinks up!</p><h3>Game Modes</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Type 1: Tap at a timed interval

<p>With this style game, the user must tap the screen at the right time. Depending on the difficulty, this could be at even or random intervals.</p>

• Type 2: Swipe to win

<p>With this style game, the user must swipe the screen in order to clear something off. The faster you do this, the better.</p>

• Type 3: Tap to pick-up, tap to place

<p>With this style game, the user must tap an object to pick it up and then tap somewhere to place it. This can create some interesting games, such as spreading cheese or putting away nails into containers.</p><h3>Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Comes with the CAPX for customizing the game
    • Is focused around templates so you can use the CAPX to build other games rapidly (get started within minutes)
    • Using Construct 2 and the CAPX it can be deployed to the Browser, Android, Windows and other platforms
    • Features 3 different game modes, some with multiple difficulties
    • Features 3 Easter Eggs for the user to find
    • Features a tweet your score option
    • Comes with a set icons, images, and screen shots
    • Persist scores
    • Highly commented and structured code to improve readability, and make customizations easier
    • Most game text conveniently located in one file
    • Scales to numerous screen sizes with ease (Is built for 1280 x 720, but works on many different screens)

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Tool Madness - Full Game Template

• Here is a video of the template in action: [urlhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OUzLzL6aiY

It is 12 minutes long. It includes:

- What the game is
      • What the game does
      • Overview of the code structure
      • An example of how to use the template (you can create a whole new game in minutes)
      • A quick demo
  • Hello

This looks great I'll probably back to buy this and customize in a week or two. My daughter and I are learning Construct 2 now and I am busy submitting graphic assets and nervously awaiting approval for all of them. Your write up is really thorough and the price is great. I wish you every success with Tool Madness.

Kay

• Hello

This looks great I'll probably back to buy this and customize in a week or two. My daughter and I are learning Construct 2 now and I am busy submitting graphic assets and nervously awaiting approval for all of them. Your write up is really thorough and the price is great. I wish you every success with Tool Madness.

Kay

Thank you for the feedback! When you buy it, please let me know what you think of it.

Best of luck to you too, with the graphics. Once approved, send me a PM. I would like to check them out.

• I'll grab your template in a couple of weeks when my daughter and I are a bit more up to speed in C2. But I will keep you posted on how we find that!

My first set of many graphics have now been approved now - there are a few versions of 2 characters at the moment but I have hundreds more ready to upload on many characters and themes - I just need to do the sales page graphics and plod through the uploading processes.

You should spot them easy enough I think they are the newest arrivals in the store under graphics. Nice chatting - catch up with you soon.

Kay

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Tool Madness has been updated! Here is the update information:

• (Add) - Added sounds to the game
    • (Fix) - Fixed a flashing background issue on some devices
    • (Change) - Improved the scaling on different devices
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)