Steam4C2 (Plugins)

1 favourites
  • Ah ok thanks for explaining, I was just confused because on this list I don't see a "Steam4C2 v1.7.1C" or a January update around the time he said there was an update.

• Ah ok thanks for explaining, I was just confused because on this list I don't see a "Steam4C2 v1.7.1C" or a January update around the time he said there was an update.

They said it was submitted to the store, but I'm guessing maybe Scirra still need to approve it before it appears.

BTW I was playing Angvik again recently and decided to check out the stats and saw you've had a big upsurge in players since July. Was that due to marketing? Anything you'd recommend?

Also, I see you have it as Angvik 1 in your signature, are you planning sequel?

Sorry for going off-topic.

Hi,

It seems you use Steam4C2-Basic and this thread is for Steam4C2 (full version); that's why you didn't see any update on your download page

Regards,

• Sup,

I wanted to quickly ask about the progress of the Steam Lobby feature?

Is it stalled by something from NW.js's end or just a difficult thing to implement?

Hi,

Lobby dev (especially auto join on friends' invite) was slowed by nw.js and steam overlay with nw.js 24 to 26 (overlay is needed to send custom invite to your friends).

We currently work on ability to list available lobby depending on options chosen by player/user.

Regards,

• BTW I was playing Angvik again recently and decided to check out the stats and saw you've had a big upsurge in players since July. Was that due to marketing? Anything you'd recommend?

Also, I see you have it as Angvik 1 in your signature, are you planning sequel?

I don't do any marketing, it was just luck because I think some korean streamers somehow discovered it.

Yeah, i'm doing a sequel but it's going to have a lot more content.

It seems you use Steam4C2-Basic and this thread is for Steam4C2 (full version); that's why you didn't see any update on your download page

I'll try getting the full version then and see if that helps me, thanks.

Which version of Steamworks SDK supports 1.7.1c is it SDK 1.42? The store page only says what to use for 1.7.1b and older.

• Which version of Steamworks SDK supports 1.7.1c is it SDK 1.42? The store page only says what to use for 1.7.1b and older.

Hi,

Steam4C2 1.7.1C still use Steamworks SDK 1.41.

An update is coming for Steamworks SDK 1.42 support.

Regards,

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

Steam4C2 v1.8 was submitted to scirra store.

Supported Nw.js version: 18.7 - 19.4 - 20.0 - 21.1 - 22.0 - 27.2 - 28.0

• Add nw.js 0.27.2 support
    • Add nw.js 0.28.0 support
    • Drop support for nw.js 20.3 - 23.0 - 24.0 - 27.0 (overlay and compatibility issues)
    • Update Steamworks SDK from 1.41 to v1.42
    • Fix typos in steamworks error log.

Regards,

• Hi,

Steam4C2 v1.8.1 was submitted to scirra store.

Supported Nw.js version: 18.7 - 19.4 - 20.0 - 21.1 - 22.0 - 27.2 - 28.0

• Add the following as Beta:

** New Action Request number of current players : request the current number of player in your game.

(Asynch method, error log available when you enable debug mode in plugin properties.)

** New Condition/Trigger On Get number of player Success :Triggered when the request for number of player in game is done.

** New Condition/Trigger On Get number of player Fail : Triggered when the request for number of player in game fails.

** New Expression getNumberOfCurrentPlayers : Returns current number of players in the game. (returns "-1" on error)

** New Expression getfriendCSteamIDat : Returns the Steam ID as uint64-string of user's friends (at index).

(you still can use getfriendnumb Expression to know array length)

** New Expression getSteamUserName : Returns user's Steam name." (based on steamID as uint64-string representation)

Regards,

• Any Plan to have a C3 Version?

• Any Plan to have a C3 Version?

Hi,

Planned for the new runtime or as soon as the most wanted feature like lobby/invite/avatar/workshop are fully added before the new c3 runtime release.

Regards,

• Hi, overlay on Linux / Mac still didn't work?

• Hi friends, I'm struggling with the leaderboards function, and hoping somebody can help.

It's probably right under my nose, but y'know! Haven't touched C2 in a while, and I'm a bit of a mess.

So, my question is how to get the scores to display in-game. Scores are uploading just fine; when I check them in my Steam developer dashboard, they're there.

Just failing at whatever commands/expressions/sorcery I should know to actually have it show up for the players.

Thanks!

• Hi friends, I'm struggling with the leaderboards function, and hoping somebody can help.

It's probably right under my nose, but y'know! Haven't touched C2 in a while, and I'm a bit of a mess.

So, my question is how to get the scores to display in-game. Scores are uploading just fine; when I check them in my Steam developer dashboard, they're there.

Just failing at whatever commands/expressions/sorcery I should know to actually have it show up for the players.

Thanks!

Hi,

Do you want to display leaderboard results ingame or in your game community hub?

Regards,

• Hi Madspy,

My problem is displaying them in-game. Thanks!

• > Hi friends, I'm struggling with the leaderboards function, and hoping somebody can help.

>

> It's probably right under my nose, but y'know! Haven't touched C2 in a while, and I'm a bit of a mess.

>

> So, my question is how to get the scores to display in-game. Scores are uploading just fine; when I check them in my Steam developer dashboard, they're there.

> Just failing at whatever commands/expressions/sorcery I should know to actually have it show up for the players.

>

> Thanks!

>

Hi,

Do you want to display leaderboard results ingame or in your game community hub?

Regards,

I suppose I should have quoted this in the first place so you'd get the notification, apologies.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)