Steam4C2 (Plugins)

1 favourites
  • AJ2DI

Any plans to support Electron? It has come a long way and I'm looking into using it instead of nwjs as it's more customizable.

• andreyin Creating and maintaining the plugin is quite complicated and time consuming for all versions of nw.js but I could try to make occasional releases for Electron.

• andreyin Creating and maintaining the plugin is quite complicated and time consuming for all versions of nw.js but I could try to make occasional releases for Electron.

Will support for nwjs 0.34.0 be added?

Also when I export my game with this plugin. My version for MacOS X is not working.

nwJS 0.32.0

Even after replacing the files MacOS, Versions, Info.plist, PkgInfo. I take it from the official site nwjs.io

Without the plugin, the game starts.

I compile the game on Windows 10

• Hi

I can activate the Steam Overlay UI, but I can't step in the Overlay UI since the mouse is still in the game no matter how I click...

The whole UI just floats there and I can't shut it down.

how can I solve this problem?

Thanks~

• Hi

I can activate the Steam Overlay UI, but I can't step in the Overlay UI since the mouse is still in the game no matter how I click...

Thanks~

And The UI is not fit for the Nw.js Window.

I wonder if anyone encountered the same problem.

• I can activate the Steam Overlay UI, but I can't step in the Overlay UI since the mouse is still in the game no matter how I click...

heeroyuirh

Did you include --in-process-gpu in the package.json file in package.nw, as per the instructions in the Quick Start guide that comes with Steam4C2? Only time I had the overlay mess up was when I forgot to add that.

• AJ2DI

I would definitely buy Construct 3 runtime version, because official plugin is very limited :-/ .. are you planed some?

• Steam update sdk to -> Steamworks SDK v. 1.44

• I would definitely buy Construct 3 runtime version, because official plugin is very limited :-/

you can try it alternative to official plugin.

construct.net/en/make-games/addons/244/greengrinds

Is this still alive? I mean the plugin?

Asking because I would like to make a purchase but I am using the newest NW.js v37 (its hell of a fast) yet the store page says it has support only up to NW.js v32 (which is almost a YEAR old now! :( )

• It seems that no, I'm also wondering if you can use it with the new version of NW.js.

The plugs are very good, but there is no new version :-(

• It seems that no, I'm also wondering if you can use it with the new version of NW.js.

The plugs are very good, but there is no new version :-(

I've bought Steam4C2 full a few months back, been using it since for my game "DriftKing2D" on steam (sorry for the ad). Everything works as intended except for one thing which is why i'm here: One leaderboard works just fine. the newly added one doesn't whatever i do. And some achievements don't seem to unlock. While it's pretty much the same code, just changed to the other achievement ID.

I'll get back to this if i find the answer. Also could use a tutorial/manual but the scirra store is down.

Edit: I fixed this a while back with a custom timer. Just to make sure only one achievement/leaderboard will be checked at all times. (Check achievement 1, add 1, check achievement 2, add 1, check leaderboard 1, add 1..etc, and then return to 0 and repeat.)

This plugin still works as of today. RIP C2 (Soon) https://www.construct.net/en/blogs/construct-official-blog-1/sunsetting-construct2-1505?utm_campaign=blog1postemailsub&utm_medium=email&utm_source=1505&utm_term=txt4-read-ashley%27s-post

• Any chance for the new updates? I'd really like to migrate to a newer version of NW and keep the achievement support.

• AJ2DI Can you help me please? It's mandatory for me to migrate to nw.js 0.36 or higher. Any chance that you'll update the plugin?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • AJ2DI hey hey!

any plans for updating this to one of the newer versions of nwjs???

also, I can't get this to work at all on MacOSX builds. The game works fine, but the plugin doesn't seem to do anything at all (Steam Overlay doesn't work and I tried changing some leaderboard values but nothing was updated on steam's side of things).

* When running the Windows version of the same build, everything is working as expected.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)