Steam4C2 (Plugins)

• AJ2DI

Any plans to support Electron? It has come a long way and I'm looking into using it instead of nwjs as it's more customizable.

• andreyin Creating and maintaining the plugin is quite complicated and time consuming for all versions of nw.js but I could try to make occasional releases for Electron.

• andreyin Creating and maintaining the plugin is quite complicated and time consuming for all versions of nw.js but I could try to make occasional releases for Electron.

Will support for nwjs 0.34.0 be added?

Also when I export my game with this plugin. My version for MacOS X is not working.

nwJS 0.32.0

Even after replacing the files MacOS, Versions, Info.plist, PkgInfo. I take it from the official site nwjs.io

Without the plugin, the game starts.

I compile the game on Windows 10

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi

I can activate the Steam Overlay UI, but I can't step in the Overlay UI since the mouse is still in the game no matter how I click...

The whole UI just floats there and I can't shut it down.

how can I solve this problem?

Thanks~

• Hi

I can activate the Steam Overlay UI, but I can't step in the Overlay UI since the mouse is still in the game no matter how I click...

Thanks~

And The UI is not fit for the Nw.js Window.

I wonder if anyone encountered the same problem.

• I can activate the Steam Overlay UI, but I can't step in the Overlay UI since the mouse is still in the game no matter how I click...

@ heeroyuirh

Did you include --in-process-gpu in the package.json file in package.nw, as per the instructions in the Quick Start guide that comes with Steam4C2? Only time I had the overlay mess up was when I forgot to add that.

• AJ2DI

I would definitely buy Construct 3 runtime version, because official plugin is very limited :-/ .. are you planed some?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)