Sliding Menu Template + save (Game Templates)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Fruit Slicer Template & Quality fruit and slice graphics (capx,c3p,png,illustrator files)
  • Sliding Menu Template + save — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/sliding-menu-template-save-3167

<h3>Sliding Menu Template</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Give your game an original and professionally looking menu using this template! Not only that, this template contains a save system as well.</p><p> </p><p>The menu is compeletly event-based, making it easy to understand and easily added to your game.</p><p>Upon encountering any difficulties, do not hesitate to contact me so I can help you. If you have any suggestions I would be happy to hear them as well.</p><p>As time goes on, I will continue to add features to this template.</p><h3>Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Sliding menu
    • Save system using local storage
    • Multi-page menu
    • Game settings
    • A manual

<h3>Notes</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Built in Construct 2 version: 239</p><p>Template version: 1.0</p><p>Compatible with free edition: Yes</p><p>Add-ons: None</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Sliding Menu Template + save

• Does this WORK with Construct 3????

and is it easy to setup? and DOES IT WORK!!

so many templates in this store for menu's and they don't fully work in constuct 3.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Does this WORK with Construct 3????

and is it easy to setup? and DOES IT WORK!!

so many templates in this store for menu's and they don't fully work in constuct 3.

It works perfectly fine with Construct 3

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)