Sci-Fi Illumina Fleet (Graphics)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Platformer tileset for games with robot, cyborg, mecha, outer space, futuristic, factory, and machinery theme
  • Sci-Fi Illumina Fleet — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-graphics/sci-fi-illumina-fleet-327

<p>High detail, realistic feel, drag and drop ready for any top-down sci-fi adventure! Fight or command the fleet, you decide...</p><p>This pack features:</p>

• 24 ships
    • multiple classes/sizes
    • mothership, big ships , medium fighters, small attackers
    • bonus effects & projectiles
    • works well with different color space background
    • ships fit very well with light effects and glows

<p>when purchased, you get every ship and fx in png file + psd with all ships and effect on one page on different layers + pdf with thumbnailview of the items and filename for reference</p><p>if you have questions, suggestions, feel free to email me</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Sci-Fi Illumina Fleet

• Planning on doing some different colorschemes, but first needed todo some adjustments, the ships have originally some difference in left and right, i was thinking this would make them more real, but now that i did a re-symmetry, they feel a bit cleaner and will look better if i do different colors, also did a big update on one of the ships.

will be available soon in a new version, the original version will still be there as v1.

bye!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Added a new "demo" link to the illuminapage that shows off the ships a bit better then the screenshots

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)