Scary Red (Sprite Fonts)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Scary Witch character sprite sheet made for Spooky Places new enemy characters.
  • Scary Red — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-spriter-fonts/scary-red-70

<p>Sprites Fonts are a great way to give your game that professional look of custom fonts, but also assures that your font will look the same on every device your game is played on.</p><p>Scary Red is a font that might be used in Zombie or other �Scary� type games where you need that bright red and eerie look to your text. </p><p>This font comes in: </p><p>64x64 pixel version (1024x384 png, 154kb)</p><p>32x32 pixel version (512x192 png, 72kb)</p><p>A txt file is included that gives you the order of the characters to be used in Construct 2, you just need to copy and paste.</p><p>Make sure you adjust the Character Spacing. This will depend on your scale setting.</p><p>Character Set:</p><p>ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789!@#$%^&*()-+=:;,.?"<>'</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Scary Red

• hello, i really like this sprite font and i purchased it a couple of days ago.

however its my first time using sprite fonts and when i try to add this sprite to c2, i get this ( attached ).

what am i doing wrong ?

thanks for the help in advance

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You probably are not setting the properties up correctly.

If you are using the 32 version, then set the height and width to 32. Set to 64 if you are using the 64 pixel file.

Then adjust other settings as well to fit you needs. There is also a txt file that comes with the font that has the Character Set, just copy and paste that into the character set in properties.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)