Punch Box (With Source)

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
This sound pack features 117 game sounds : Axe,Punch Swing & Hit & Damage. This is a perfect collection for your game.
  • Punch Box — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with-source/punch-box-2406

<p>You are a boxer with very low money and because you can?t afford to train at gyms, you train by punching boxes! You have to tap on the sides of the screen to punch and destroy boxes and be careful to avoid sharp wood that is on some boxes or otherwise you will get knock out! Also, remember that there is a time limit and you have to punch boxes to earn more time. So punch as fast as you can and earn more score!</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Punch Box

• How much documentation is included with the source files?

• How much documentation is included with the source files?

Hi there, unfortunately no documentation is included in this package.

• What's the difference between the HTML5 version and the original offer? There's a wide price difference between the two.

• What's the difference between the HTML5 version and the original offer? There's a wide price difference between the two.

Hi there,

The cheaper one can only be used for learning purposes, but the more expensive one can also be used for commercial purposes

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi

Question: Is ok to just use parts of code from Punch Box?

I got the cheaper punch box to save time in creating the code by following a youtube tutorial.

I am planning on using parts of the code in my own project and replacing all graphs and sounds with my own.

I will be giving you credit for some of the code.

Many thanks

• Hi

Question: Is ok to just use parts of code from Punch Box?

I got the cheaper punch box to save time in creating the code by following a youtube tutorial.

I am planning on using parts of the code in my own project and replacing all graphs and sounds with my own.

I will be giving you credit for some of the code.

Many thanks

Hi there,

We don’t have any issues with you using some parts of our codes and as far as we know, it is OK with learning license of Scirra too. So you can consider it OK and can use parts of the codes in your project.

And about mentioning us, it is not necessary, but we will be happy if you do this!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)