PRICE DROP!! Endless Isometric Scroller (Game Templates)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Background Story generation templates. See the Arcade demo.
  • Endless Isometric Scroller — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-fr ... oller-2809

Presenting the Isometric Scroller game template used to create the very successful and award winning C2 game, "Last of the Survivors".Yes, you heard that right! I have decided to release the complete code to make your own Endless Isometric scroller game. All you need to do is, replace the game assets with your own Isometric graphics and characters and you are set!The template includes:Levels and code to create a fully functional isometric scrolling game.Designed and tested to run on any screen size and Device.Included a Level and its graphics from "Last of the Survivors" game.Code/Events to handle MOVE/JUMP/ATTACK using SWIPE and KeyboardTouch events to handle JUMP and ATTACK(fire bullets & kills enemies!)Virtual Controller to move Left & Right incase Swipe control is not preferredMain character with Run & Jump animation sprites.Zombie sprite that will walk toward the player & bite you if you get too close!(both charaters are Watermarked).COINS are spawned at intervals. Player can collect them by walking towards them. Includes animation of coins flying toward coin meter on the top! Free Isometric Assets for Road, Road Pits and tiles to create seamless LevelsMain screen(BONUS) Level Selector! This allows you to Horizontally scroll to select a Level to play (unlocks new level as you play)Global UI layout used for all Levels that will show you the Player's Health , Coin Collected and distance travelled. Also includes JUMP, ATTACK, Virtual Controls and Weapon icons.PAUSE screen: Press ESC key or tap Pause icon to show a Dialog box with Icons to Restart level, Goto Main or resumeGAME OVER: If you die, stats like Distance, Coins, Enemies killed are shown. If level is completed, same screen allows you to goto NEXT LEVELLoads of variables to track Player stats & store/load them to WebStorage.POWER UPS: Code that will spawn a Power up at given interval, This template includes Health pack

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Endless Isometric Scroller

• Hi everyone!

I have added few FAQs. But if you have more questions about the template, feel free to ask here !

• The template is on SALE right now. Hurry up and grab this awesome template

• Looks good! Can I please check: the license with this, are we okay to create derivative works and then release them ourselves? Thanks!

• Looks good! Can I please check: the license with this, are we okay to create derivative works and then release them ourselves? Thanks!

Hi there!

Thank you so much, I am glad you liked my template. Firstly, I apologize for the late replay! Had a super busy last week.

If you don't mind, could you please elaborate on "derivative works"?

You are free to modify the graphics, code, game logic , even the scrolling style to fit your game and release it! Thats the whole idea of behind the template.

Also as per Scrirra Store, this will be a "Single Project License"

Looking forward to hear from you!

• lol

Great! I will be purchasing later on today

• Great! I will be purchasing later on today

Thank you! Cant wait to the game you create with the template!

Saw your website.. you have awesome game list. I want to launch my game on FB too. Hope I can get in touch with you someday

• Hi All 40% discount on our template!! Hurry up before it's too late

• Hi All,

My template is on 50% discount!

• When I saw this template, I thought this is what I need!

This template is great and functional, suitable for any type of game.

Get down, it's worth it. Your games will look great.

Great work my friend, keep creating more for us

• When I saw this template, I thought this is what I need!

This template is great and functional, suitable for any type of game.

Get down, it's worth it. Your games will look great.

Great work my friend, keep creating more for us

Thank you so much! Looking forward to see an awesome game from you

• Hey All.... With announcement of today's C3 beta , I have decided to drop the price by 25% forever!

Go ahead and tryout my template, show me what you gone make with it!

• Hi Sam! Will you have a little sale someday? I'm looking to buy that scrolling shooter template

• Hi Apollo14

Thanks for the interest in my Game template! I permanently dropped the price by 25%.

I will see if I can run another sale today or tomorrow:)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi Sam! Will you have a little sale someday? I'm looking to buy that scrolling shooter template

Hi Apollo14

Good news.. As requested, I have put the Template is on sale now!

Hope the price is right for you

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)