Ninja Block (With Source)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Source File, music and art pack for Android Negotiator
  • can i reskin it and publish on my google play developer account ? Because the license says "You are not permitted to distribute derivative works in any other way, including but not limited to online publishing/distribution, public demonstrations, for sale, or accessible to the general public in any form"

You Can, the license written in scirra store is the default, but I am the author of the project, i allow you to make changes and publish the way you want

Hugs.

• Hello, I recently bought this app, very nice. The OnExit confirmation. On android when I click back I get a popup "Are you sure you want to exit" How did you code that? I dont see that in C2, did you do that in Intel XDK or something? thanks

• Hello, Thank you for purchasing.

If you are using cocoon.io, you have a plugin to confirm the application's output.

Cocoon Canvas+ -> https://github.com/CocoonIO/cocoon-plugins-c2

If you are using Intel XDK, you can create a custom screen, and use the browser object, running javascript command "navigator.app.exitApp();"

Hello, I recently bought this app, very nice. The OnExit confirmation. On android when I click back I get a popup "Are you sure you want to exit" How did you code that? I dont see that in C2, did you do that in Intel XDK or something? thanks

• I recently bought your templates.So great ! Can i make a other version and publish on CH play? Can u allow me to do it :X

• Yes, no problem!

I recently bought your templates.So great ! Can i make a other version and publish on CH play? Can u allow me to do it :X

• hi i've buy your template and it is fantastic, but i got some issue there, when i want to build it to apk use cocoon, it crash (forced closed) when i try to play it on my device, im sure i've setting the cocoon properly, do you have suggestion for me, what should i do to build it to apk? thanks

• hi i've buy your template and it is fantastic, but i got some issue there, when i want to build it to apk use cocoon, it crash (forced closed) when i try to play it on my device, im sure i've setting the cocoon properly, do you have suggestion for me, what should i do to build it to apk? thanks

Hello friend, I used the intel XDK to export, but as it stopped working, the only reliable alternative I found is to use Construct3 to export my games.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > hi i've buy your template and it is fantastic, but i got some issue there, when i want to build it to apk use cocoon, it crash (forced closed) when i try to play it on my device, im sure i've setting the cocoon properly, do you have suggestion for me, what should i do to build it to apk? thanks

>

Hello friend, I used the intel XDK to export, but as it stopped working, the only reliable alternative I found is to use Construct3 to export my games.

any one know what best tool for build this game to apk?, i already use cordova cli and cocoon.io but not working, i can't use construct 3 because i must buy new license again

• Hi, is it possible to use construct 3 and export it to ios format?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)