Lord of Guitars - Music Game UI (Graphics)

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Purchase Ambient Guitars 2 and Ambient Guitars 3 to complete your collection of guitar loops!
  • Lord of Guitars - Music Game UI — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-graphics/lord-of-guitars-music-game-ui-701

<p>Beaverlicious is very proud to present you another complete interface kit. </p><p>This interface kit allows you to make your own guitar styled music reaction game. Everything is available inside different Photoshop documents and easily changeable. Whenever there are questions, just let me know! :) Keep it beaverlicious!</p><p>Including:</p>

• 9 different PSD files, with unrastered effects, so that you can drag, mask, adopt or delete all parts of the flashy effects, all in a Widescreen-HD resolution of 1280x720
    • all the stock photography, which is 100% free (zero liscense)for personal and commercial use, without any attribution
    • for those who aren�t good in Photoshop, there are also preexported Backgrounds of each sheet, so that you don�t have to struggle with the PSDs
    • support whenever you need it :)

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Lord of Guitars - Music Game UI

• that`s some serious graphics , awesome job

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey ,

thanks man appreciate that good feedback! Glad you like it.

I really had fun doing this, cause working with real photography is different to the regular game assets

Nevertheless I don´t think that a lot of people will buy it, cause of it´s special topic

hehe

• Hey ,

thanks man appreciate that good feedback! Glad you like it.

I really had fun doing this, cause working with real photography is different to the regular game assets

Nevertheless I don´t think that a lot of people will buy it, cause of it´s special topic

hehe

i wold buy it

id say the graphics are a bit overpriced i wold sell it somewhere around 3-5 $

• Where can you find music for this? Does it come with documentation on how to make it work?

• VoiceComics

There are a lot of free music websites on the net. Check jamendo.com for example.

This package includes PSD files (graphics) only, so you have to figure out what to do with it by yourself

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)